Chicken Garam masala2018-04-25
- 1½ lbs chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee salt
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1¼ cups coconut cream or heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Garam Masala
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise. Place a large skillet over medium high heat and fry the chicken in butter until golden brown.
Add the half garam masala to the pan and stir thoroughly.
Season with salt, and place the chicken, including the juices, in a baking dish.
Finely chop the bell pepper and add that to a small bowl along with the coconut cream and remaining garam masala mix.
Pour over the chicken. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.