- 2 Large Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes)
- 1-2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1cup gram flour
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
- Oil for frying
Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green chilies to the mashed aloo (potatoes) and mix well.
In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little salt and chili powder to it. Add little water bit by bit and mixing with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry them till golden. brown
Serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.