10-Minute Thai Shrimp Curry2018-04-11
- Cooking oil:- 1 teaspoon
- Red Curry paste clove :– 2 tablespoons
- Coconut milk :– 12 ounces
- Red bell pepper :– 1 (sliced)
- Mushrooms:– 6 ounces (sliced)
- Shrimps :– ½ pound (peeled, uncooked)
Heat the cooking pan on a medium flame. Once hot add cooking oil and red curry paste. Stir for about 30 seconds and then pour in coconut milk and continue stirring.
Add the mushrooms, red peppers, and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add the peeled shrimps and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Once done serve hot.